Community Discussions and Support
MAPIPM download again

[quote user="Brian Fluet"]Does replacement of the MAPIPM.DLL file require a subsequent execution of SETPMDEFAULT.PM?[/quote]

If MAPIPM.DLL is only replaced you don't need to re-run SETPMDEFAULT.PM, only if it's never been installed before.

<p>[quote user="Brian Fluet"]Does replacement of the MAPIPM.DLL file require a subsequent execution of SETPMDEFAULT.PM?[/quote]</p><p>If MAPIPM.DLL is only replaced you don't need to re-run SETPMDEFAULT.PM, only if it's never been installed before. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Due to the recent upgrade of Pegasus Mail to version 4.7.1, the version of MAPIPM that was included in the upgrade was back-leveled, so you should plan to reload the current version of MAPIPM from:

http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/pegadd/entry40687.aspx

Sorry for any inconvenience

Martin

<p>Due to the recent upgrade of Pegasus Mail to version 4.7.1, the version of MAPIPM that was included in the upgrade was back-leveled, so you should plan to reload the current version of MAPIPM from:</p><p>http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/pegadd/entry40687.aspx </p><p>Sorry for any inconvenience</p><p> </p><p>Martin </p>

Does replacement of the MAPIPM.DLL file require a subsequent execution of SETPMDEFAULT.PM?  

If so, does the same hold true for workstations on which WSSETUP.EXE was originally run for the purpose of running shared installation of Pegasus Mail?

Does replacement of the MAPIPM.DLL file require a subsequent execution of SETPMDEFAULT.PM?   If so, does the same hold true for workstations on which WSSETUP.EXE was originally run for the purpose of running shared installation of Pegasus Mail?

Brian

I don't, know the status of the Registry but I assume it would not change as the only thing that matters is its location, which has not changed ie c:\pmail\programs

The Registry update contains this:

1. Add the following entry to the Windows Registry (I recommend using SetPMReg at Community.pmail.com download area,

as Registry update needs administrative rights):

• Select HKLM\Software\Clients\Mail\Pegasus Mail
  • Add/Modify Name string: DLLPath, with Data: Eg: c:\pmail\programs\mapipm.dll
  • The test is to use Windows Explorer and select a file, then right click on it and choose Send To Pegasus Mail. You should get the Pegasus Mail new message composition screen if MAPIPM has invoked Pegasus Mail and the file already attached.
  • Martin

<p>Brian</p><p>  I don't, know the status of the Registry but I assume it would not change as the only thing that matters is its location, which has not changed ie c:\pmail\programs</p><p>The Registry update contains this:</p><ol><li>Add the following entry to the Windows Registry (I recommend using SetPMReg at Community.pmail.com download area, as Registry update needs administrative rights):</li><ul><li>Select HKLM\Software\Clients\Mail\Pegasus Mail</li><li>Add/Modify Name string: DLLPath, with Data: Eg: c:\pmail\programs\mapipm.dll</li></ul><li>The test is to use Windows Explorer and select a file, then right click on it and choose Send To Pegasus Mail. You should get the Pegasus Mail new message composition screen if MAPIPM has invoked Pegasus Mail and the file already attached. </li></ol><p>Martin </p><p> </p>
    live preview
    enter atleast 10 characters
    WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
    Saving...
    Saved
    With selected deselect posts show selected posts
    All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
    Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
    Discard draft