Community Discussions and Support
Buttons keep disappearing

[quote user="Bob"]

Thomas,

Thank you for the assistance! I find it so curious that simply checking the "Always" option solved the problem. I would not have guessed that in a million years (well, maybe a half million!). Is this a quirk of the code issue?

Bob

Nope, each identity can have their own setup, you obviously had one of them set as a non-winsock user. 

[/quote]
[quote user="Bob"]<p>Thomas,</p> <p> Thank you for the assistance! I find it so curious that simply checking the "Always" option solved the problem. I would not have guessed that in a million years (well, maybe a half million!). Is this a quirk of the code issue?</p> <p> Bob</p><p> </p><p>Nope, each identity can have their own setup, you obviously had one of them set as a non-winsock user. </p> <p mce_keep="true"> </p> <p mce_keep="true"> </p>[/quote]

I have two profiles set up in Pegasus Mail. In one of the profiles--when I switch between the two a few times--the three buttons on the tool bar (earth icons for sending, receiving and sending/receiving) disappear. When that happens I have to go to "File" and pick one of the options there. If I close Pegasus and open it back up the three buttons will be back but only for a short while if I switch profiles a time or two. If I stay in that one profile the buttons stay. In the second profile the buttons never disappear.

Any ideas on what may be happening? I did download the latest copy of Pegasus Mail and reinstalled the program. That did not help.

<P>I have two profiles set up in Pegasus Mail. In one of the profiles--when I switch between the two a few times--the three buttons on the tool bar (earth icons for sending, receiving and sending/receiving) disappear. When that happens I have to go to "File" and pick one of the options there. If I close Pegasus and open it back up the three buttons will be back but only for a short while if I switch profiles a time or two. If I stay in that one profile the buttons stay. In the second profile the buttons never disappear. </P> <P> Any ideas on what may be happening? I did download the latest copy of Pegasus Mail and reinstalled the program. That did not help.</P>

[quote user="Bob"]

I have two profiles set up in Pegasus Mail. In one of the profiles--when I switch between the two a few times--the three buttons on the tool bar (earth icons for sending, receiving and sending/receiving) disappear. When that happens I have to go to "File" and pick one of the options there. If I close Pegasus and open it back up the three buttons will be back but only for a short while if I switch profiles a time or two. If I stay in that one profile the buttons stay. In the second profile the buttons never disappear.

Any ideas on what may be happening? I did download the latest copy of Pegasus Mail and reinstalled the program. That did not help.

[/quote]

Make sure you have Tools | Options | Advanced  set to "Always" on both identities.

[quote user="Bob"]<p>I have two profiles set up in Pegasus Mail. In one of the profiles--when I switch between the two a few times--the three buttons on the tool bar (earth icons for sending, receiving and sending/receiving) disappear. When that happens I have to go to "File" and pick one of the options there. If I close Pegasus and open it back up the three buttons will be back but only for a short while if I switch profiles a time or two. If I stay in that one profile the buttons stay. In the second profile the buttons never disappear. </p> <p> Any ideas on what may be happening? I did download the latest copy of Pegasus Mail and reinstalled the program. That did not help.</p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Make sure you have Tools | Options | Advanced  set to "Always" on both identities.</p><p> </p>

Thomas,

Thank you for the assistance! I find it so curious that simply checking the "Always" option solved the problem. I would not have guessed that in a million years (well, maybe a half million!). Is this a quirk of the code issue?

Bob

<P>Thomas,</P> <P> Thank you for the assistance! I find it so curious that simply checking the "Always" option solved the problem. I would not have guessed that in a million years (well, maybe a half million!). Is this a quirk of the code issue?</P> <P> Bob</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft