Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Saving drafts on the IMAP server

Using IMAP, I would like the option to save drafts on the IMAP server. If I draft an email with my laptop on the road, I would like to access the draft from my home-office computer to complete and send.

My current work-around: I set up a mailbox named "Drafts" on the server. I email my drafts to my "Drafts" mailbox. I have my own Identity and a Drafts identity. When I get home I access the draft from my "Drafts" mailbox, complete the email and send using my own identy.

<p>Using IMAP, I would like the option to save drafts on the IMAP server. If I draft an email with my laptop on the road, I would like to access the draft from my home-office computer to complete and send.</p><p>My current work-around: I set up a mailbox named "Drafts" on the server. I email my drafts to my "Drafts" mailbox. I have my own Identity and a Drafts identity. When I get home I access the draft from my "Drafts" mailbox, complete the email and send using my own identy. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft