Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Wish: Forwarded messages will appear in Queue Manager

[quote user="Brian Fluet"] I believe this problem was fixed in version 4.72.  Download it from the pmail.com site.[/quote]

Thanks, Brian. I just installed 4.72, and the problem has not been fixed: forwarded messages still do not appear in the Queue Manager, though they do appear in the "Copies to Self" (Sent Mail) folder, as well as in the tally of queued mail in the status bar. 

BTW, one consequence of this bug is that there is no way to review, edit, or delete a forwarded message which has been queued for sending.

<p>[quote user="Brian Fluet"] <span style="font-size: 10pt;">I believe this problem was fixed in version 4.72.  Download it from the pmail.com site.</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;">[/quote]</span></p><p>Thanks, Brian. I just installed 4.72, and the problem has not been fixed: forwarded messages still do not appear in the Queue Manager, though they do appear in the "Copies to Self" (Sent Mail) folder, as well as in the tally of queued mail in the status bar. </p><p>BTW, one consequence of this bug is that there is no way to review, edit, or delete a forwarded message which has been queued for sending.</p>

Behavior in version 4.70 (on Windows 7 64-bit):
Forwarded messages do not appear in the Queue Manager before they are sent. This is a bit confusing because I am uncertain if I actually prepared the message for sending.

Wish:
Forwarded messages will appear in the Queue Manager.

<p>Behavior in version 4.70 (on Windows 7 64-bit): <span style="font-size: 10pt;">Forwarded messages do not appear in the Queue Manager before they are sent. This is a bit confusing because I am uncertain if I actually prepared the message for sending.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Wish: </span>Forwarded messages will appear in the Queue Manager.</p>

I believe this problem was fixed in version 4.72.  Download it from the pmail.com site.

<p>I believe this problem was fixed in version 4.72.  Download it from the pmail.com site. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft