Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Ability to extract Attachments without opening messages

[quote user="irelam"]

What format would you like to see, Plain text, Html text, PDF text, DOC text  etc etc ?  I presume at present you are eye-balling the attachment list and deciding which one you want.

Martin

[/quote]

Always pdf attachments. However, you raise an important point - often they are html emails (from my financial services providers, for instance), so contain images in the attachment window....Effectively, of course, any images (or plain text alternatives of the email) should not be printed..

[quote user="irelam"]<p>What format would you like to see, Plain text, Html text, PDF text, DOC text  etc etc ?  I presume at present you are eye-balling the attachment list and deciding which one you want.</p><p>Martin </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Always pdf attachments. However, you raise an important point - often they are html emails (from my financial services providers, for instance), so contain images in the attachment window....Effectively, of course, any images (or plain text alternatives of the email) should not be printed.. </p>

Whenever tax time hits, I need to extract e.g. monthly invoices from a set of emails. It'd be great if I could shade the messages, right click, and then have an option to "save attachments of marked messages".

<p>Whenever tax time hits, I need to extract e.g. monthly invoices from a set of emails. It'd be great if I could shade the messages, right click, and then have an option to "save attachments of marked messages". </p><p> </p><p> </p>

What format would you like to see, Plain text, Html text, PDF text, DOC text  etc etc ?  I presume at present you are eye-balling the attachment list and deciding which one you want.

Martin

<p>What format would you like to see, Plain text, Html text, PDF text, DOC text  etc etc ?  I presume at present you are eye-balling the attachment list and deciding which one you want.</p><p>Martin </p>

I'm in a similar situation but in my case it would be great to be able to print all attached files in selected emails.  They are always .pdf files (invoices being provided by suppliers).  I have seen as many as 15 in one email.  I know the trick of selecting all to open them all at once but still must print them one at a time from the pdf viewer.

I'm in a similar situation but in my case it would be great to be able to print all attached files in selected emails.  They are always .pdf files (invoices being provided by suppliers).  I have seen as many as 15 in one email.  I know the trick of selecting all to open them all at once but still must print them one at a time from the pdf viewer.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft