Community Discussions and Support
Global Filter - err how ?

Many thanks... :) 

That seems to work well.

<P>Many thanks... :) </P> <P>That seems to work well.</P>

Hi

I need to create a global filter that will do this:

if from ="specific_remote@user.com" AND to = "specific_local@user.com" then forward to "offsite@address.com"

But also send it to the specific_local@user.com !!

Can this be done ?

Thanks 

<p>Hi</p><p>I need to create a global filter that will do this:</p><p>if from ="specific_remote@user.com" AND to = "specific_local@user.com" then forward to "offsite@address.com"</p><p>But also send it to the specific_local@user.com !!</p><p>  Can this be done ?</p><p>Thanks </p>

Assuming that the local user always should get the message regardless of sender you could probably create an alias for specific_local@user.com pointing to a general rule set file containing something like this:

Mercury Rule Set
If header "F" contains "specific_remote@user.com" Forward "offsite@address.com"
Always Move "specific_local_user"

/Rolf

<p>Assuming that the local user always should get the message regardless of sender you could probably create an alias for specific_local@user.com pointing to a general rule set file containing something like this:</p><blockquote><i>Mercury Rule Set If header "F" contains "specific_remote@user.com" Forward "offsite@address.com" Always Move "specific_local_user"</i></blockquote><p> /Rolf  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft