Community Discussions and Support
Possible to add text to Subject when identified as spam?

If you set up Spamhalter (or Popfile) you will be able to tell it what to inject in the Subject line of spams.

As a bonus you will also get MUCH less spam and MUCH less work trying to catch spam with CC rules [:)] 

<p>If you set up Spamhalter (or Popfile) you will be able to tell it what to inject in the Subject line of spams.</p><p>As a bonus you will also get MUCH less spam and MUCH less work trying to catch spam with CC rules [:)] </p>

Via content control I have succesfully added an header "X-Spam: Yes" to email identified as spam by spambust.dat (weight>50)
How can I add a string using a global filter rule(?) to the subject of such mails, e.g. Subject: Buy xxxx  => Subject: (SPAM) Buy xxxx

Thanks, mel

<p>Via content control I have succesfully added an header "X-Spam: Yes" to email identified as spam by spambust.dat (weight>50) How can I add a string using a global filter rule(?) to the subject of such mails, e.g. Subject: Buy xxxx  => Subject: (SPAM) Buy xxxx</p><p>  Thanks, mel  </p>

At this point, you can't modify (edit) existing headers in the message using rules. It's an oft-requested feature, though, and will almost certainly make it into the program at some point.

Cheers!

-- David --

At this point, you can't modify (edit) existing headers in the message using rules. It's an oft-requested feature, though, and will almost certainly make it into the program at some point. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft