Community Discussions and Support
Does the Novell Version Support IMAP?

The Netware server NLM version doesn't, no.

But Mercury/32 running on a windows PC with the Netware Client works perfectly, you can even just use Mercury/32 for IMAP while still using the NLM version for everything else such as mail delivery, this was exactly how we were running things up till about a month ago.

David 

<p>The Netware server NLM version doesn't, no.</p><p>But Mercury/32 running on a windows PC with the Netware Client works perfectly, you can even just use Mercury/32 for IMAP while still using the NLM version for everything else such as mail delivery, this was exactly how we were running things up till about a month ago.</p><p>David </p>

I am looking to setup an email server with Netware 6.5. I have been looking and have not been able to find the answer, so please excuse this stupid question.  Does the Novell Version of Mercury support IMAP?

I am looking to setup an email server with Netware 6.5. I have been looking and have not been able to find the answer, so please excuse this stupid question.  Does the Novell Version of Mercury support IMAP?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft