Announcements
Server maintenance

<p>Please be patient, there will be disruptions to the community service for a few days, because the server farm is being moved, this week (last week of September 2016)<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p><p>This week the lease contract where all the servers are, is closing
down. JM (landlord) will tear down the house in the new year and build
apartments on that area. My company is the last to move out, which has
to be before october 1st. I've been putting this up as long as possible,
but now there is finally a fixed deadline.</p>
<p>Therefore I'm moving the servers this week. There will be disruptions
to my services from tomorrow tuesday 27th at 17:00 hours (swedish
time). The move of the servers start with some smaller servers, then
dns, that I've already begun. But the major jobs I have planned for
wednesday afternoon and night our local time.</p><p>Cheers / Peter<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p>

&lt;p&gt;Please be patient, there will be disruptions to the community service for a few days, because the server farm is being moved, this week (last week of September 2016)&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;&nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This week the lease contract where all the servers are, is closing down. JM (landlord) will tear down the house in the new year and build apartments on that area. My company is the last to move out, which has to be before october 1st. I&#039;ve been putting this up as long as possible, but now there is finally a fixed deadline.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Therefore I&#039;m moving the servers this week. There will be disruptions to my services from tomorrow tuesday 27th at 17:00 hours (swedish time). The move of the servers start with some smaller servers, then dns, that I&#039;ve already begun. But the major jobs I have planned for wednesday afternoon and night our local time.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Cheers &nbsp;/ Peter&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;&nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
edited Sep 30 '21 at 11:38 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft