Community Discussions and Support
Mercury/32 not installing on NT4

Thanks Rolf, for that.   Makes sense.........

I'll see if someone can help with fixing the Content Filter as a work around.

.les.

<p>Thanks Rolf, for that.   Makes sense.........</p><p> I'll see if someone can help with fixing the Content Filter as a work around.</p><p> </p><p>.les. </p><p> </p>

I currently have a rock solid Mercury/32 v4.73

installation which has been running for years on that old warhorse,

Windows NT 4.00.1381

Recently, Mercury just started bypassing the

Content Filter which has been configured to remove lots of local

spam.  So I figured it may make sense to upgrade to the 4,80

version of Mercury as that might sort out the content filter

problem.

After downloading m32-480.exe, and attemping to

execute it, the following error is generated:

"This program does not support the

version of Windows your computer is running."

Any suggestions please....

thanks

.les.
<font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">I currently have a rock solid Mercury/32 v4.73 installation which has been running for years on that old warhorse, Windows NT 4.00.1381</span></font> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">Recently, Mercury just started bypassing the Content Filter which has been configured to remove lots of local spam.  So I figured it may make sense to upgrade to the 4,80 version of Mercury as that might sort out the content filter problem.</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">After downloading m32-480.exe, and attemping to execute it, the following error is generated:</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">   "This program does not support the version of Windows your computer is running."</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">Any suggestions please....</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">thanks</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style=" font-size:10pt">  .les.</span></font></div>

Due to Windows API dependencies NT4 is I'm afraid not supported by Mercury v4.80, Windows XP is currently the oldest recommended OS version. 

Due to Windows API dependencies NT4 is I'm afraid not supported by Mercury v4.80, Windows XP is currently the oldest recommended OS version. 
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft