Community Discussions and Support
Transflt.mer is too happy in what it is blocking.

My problem is that transflt is too quick in blocking. I have (had) a rule that was suppose to block out anything from India.  The rule was H, "[HE][EH]LO *.in*", D, "India Banned Country " however this rule then also blocks out anything that has info in the domain or as I am finding out interact.  I have tried replacing the final wild card with <cr><lf> but that didn't work.  Even the India stuff was getting through again.  So went back to the wild card. 

What would be a good rule then that will stop anything that is coming from India.   So it would be *.in (the country domain) but not blocking stuff like this notification.payments.interac.ca? 

&lt;p&gt;My problem is that transflt is too quick in blocking. I have (had) a rule that was suppose to block out anything from India.&amp;nbsp; The rule was H, &quot;[HE][EH]LO *.in*&quot;, D, &quot;India Banned Country &quot;&amp;nbsp;however this rule then also blocks out anything that has info in the domain or as I am finding out interact.&amp;nbsp; I have tried replacing the final wild card with &amp;lt;cr&amp;gt;&amp;lt;lf&amp;gt; but that&amp;nbsp;didn&#039;t work.&amp;nbsp; Even the India stuff was getting through again.&amp;nbsp; So went back to the wild card.&amp;nbsp; &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;What would be a good rule then that will stop anything that is coming from India.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; So it would be *.in (the country domain) but not blocking stuff like this notification.payments.interac.ca?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

Replacing the asterisk after ".in" with "??" should probably work. 

&lt;p&gt;Replacing the asterisk after &quot;.in&quot; with &quot;??&quot; should probably work.&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft