Community Discussions and Support
Need TO to be equal to MailTo

Nobody has replied to this in over a week and I suspect it's a problem nobody else has had before.

I've never had to change the mail destination address in the server (and I've never used "rewrite") but it seems that it can't be done by that method.

Can you give more detail one why you need to change the domain on mail (is it incoming or outgoing) and what the "issues" are that you get when the To: address doesn't match?  Maybe someone here can suggest another solution.

<P>Nobody has replied to this in over a week and I suspect it's a problem nobody else has had before.</P> <P>I've never had to change the mail destination address in the server (and I've never used "rewrite") but it seems that it can't be done by that method.</P> <P>Can you give more detail one why you need to change the domain on mail (is it incoming or outgoing) and what the "issues" are that you get when the To: address doesn't match?  Maybe someone here can suggest another solution.</P>

I am using the "rewrite" to automatically change the initail domaim (eg from aaaaa@dom.com => aaaaa@dom2.com) 

This works fine BUT the TO field is kept only the MAILTO is changed to the new domain. This causes us issues, is there a way to get the TO field changed to the same value as the MAILTO ?

Thank you 

<p>I am using the "rewrite" to automatically change the initail domaim (eg from aaaaa@dom.com => aaaaa@dom2.com) </p><p>This works fine BUT the TO field is kept only the MAILTO is changed to the new domain. This causes us issues, is there a way to get the TO field changed to the same value as the MAILTO ?</p><p>Thank you </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft