Community Discussions and Support
MercuryD not saving pop3 account entries...

Joerg,

Well your suggestion got the gear moving....I tried pausing MercD, then closing Mercury and restarting and pausing it, both no go.  What did do it was a machine restart, pause all services, and then add!  Not sure the pausing all was necessary but that is what I did and it finally stuck.

Got it saved now.

Thanks!

MP

<p>Joerg,</p><p>Well your suggestion got the gear moving....I tried pausing MercD, then closing Mercury and restarting and pausing it, both no go.  What did do it was a machine restart, pause all services, and then add!  Not sure the pausing all was necessary but that is what I did and it finally stuck.</p><p>Got it saved now.</p><p>Thanks!</p><p>MP </p><p> </p>

Hi,

Version  4.8

MercuryD not saving entries added.  Click Add, add Host etc, click SAVE, windows disappears and when you re-open the new entry is missing.  Re-start of mercury does not help, as far as I know there are not permissions issues.

???

Thanks much,

MP

<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Version  4.8</p><p>MercuryD not saving entries added.  Click Add, add Host etc, click SAVE, windows disappears and when you re-open the new entry is missing.  Re-start of mercury does not help, as far as I know there are not permissions issues.</p><p> </p><p>???</p><p> </p><p>Thanks much,</p><p> </p><p>MP </p>

Hi MP,

I experience this also from time to time. It seems that you must not save any new entries when Mercury D (POP3 Client) is just polling the external e-mail accounts. Only when Mercury D is in idle phase you should press the SAVE button for new entries.

Greetings

Joerg

<p>Hi MP,</p><p>I experience this also from time to time. It seems that you must not save any new entries when Mercury D (POP3 Client) is just polling the external e-mail accounts. Only when Mercury D is in idle phase you should press the SAVE button for new entries. </p><p>Greetings</p><p>Joerg </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft