Community Discussions and Support
Add sender to address book with keyboard shortcut

Hm, I knew that, I was thinking of a keyboard shortcut such as Strg-G, Alt-A or sth like this.

Hm, I knew that, I was thinking of a <b>keyboard </b>shortcut such as Strg-G, Alt-A or sth like this.

I really like Pegasus, but there is one thing missing - defining shortcuts (or did I miss something?).

Actually I am using the 4.41 German version, and one of the shortcuts I really would love to have is adding a sender to an address book with a shortcut.

Any idea/suggestion/workaround (maybe also for defining shortcuts)?

<p>I really like Pegasus, but there is one thing missing - defining shortcuts (or did I miss something?).</p><p>Actually I am using the 4.41 German version, and one of the shortcuts I really would love to have is adding a sender to an address book with a shortcut.  </p><p>Any idea/suggestion/workaround (maybe also for defining shortcuts)?  </p>

[quote user="torstenrox"]Actually I am using the 4.41 German version, and one of the shortcuts I really would love to have is adding a sender to an address book with a shortcut.[/quote]

1. In the folder , right-click the message, there is an option to "Add sender's address to", and one of the options is "Address book".

2. With the message open, right-click any e-mail address and you'll see options to add the sender's address to a number of things, one of which is "Address book". 

HTH 

<p>[quote user="torstenrox"]Actually I am using the 4.41 German version, and one of the shortcuts I really would love to have is adding a sender to an address book with a shortcut.[/quote]</p><p>1. In the folder , right-click the message, there is an option to "Add sender's address to", and one of the options is "Address book". 2. With the message open, right-click any e-mail address and you'll see options to add the sender's address to a number of things, one of which is "Address book". </p><p> </p><p>HTH </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft