Community Discussions and Support
ClamWall/ClamAV 0.99.3=multiple instances of clamd.exe

Just confirming that the problem is resolved after replacing the 64-bit version of 0.99.3 with its 32-bit version.

Just confirming that the problem is resolved after replacing the 64-bit version of 0.99.3 with its 32-bit version.

Since replacing ClamAV 0.99.2 32-bit with ClamAV 0.99.3 64-bit there are multiple running instances of clamd.exe.  The start of each instance corresponds with the daily maintenance restart of Mercury (the ClamAV daemon is started and controlled by Mercury). Any thoughts on why this is occurring are welcome.  I'll revert back until I can find an explanation or can find time to test the 32-bit version of 0.99.3.

Since replacing ClamAV 0.99.2 32-bit with ClamAV 0.99.3 64-bit there are multiple running instances of clamd.exe.  The start of each instance corresponds with the daily maintenance restart of Mercury (the ClamAV daemon is started and controlled by Mercury). Any thoughts on why this is occurring are welcome.  I'll revert back until I can find an explanation or can find time to test the 32-bit version of 0.99.3.

I have no problems with the 32bit builds here.

<p><span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="">I have no problems with the 32bit builds here.</span></span> </p>

Thomas,

I didn't have any problems with 32-bit 0.99.2 so now need to figure out whether the problem is with 0.99.3 or just with its 64-bit version.  Are you running the 32-bit version of 0.99.3?

<p>Thomas,</p><p>I didn't have any problems with 32-bit 0.99.2 so now need to figure out whether the problem is with 0.99.3 or just with its 64-bit version.  Are you running the 32-bit version of 0.99.3?</p><p> </p>

[quote user="Brian Fluet"]Are you running the 32-bit version of 0.99.3?[/quote]

Of course, otherwise I would not have answered your question. [:)]

<p>[quote user="Brian Fluet"]Are you running the 32-bit version of 0.99.3?[/quote]</p><p> </p><p><span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="">Of course, otherwise I would not have answered your question. [:)]</span></span> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft