Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Minor Suggestion for Recipient Completion

Hi!

I'm running Pegasus Mail Version 4.72.572 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

I have my Pegasus set to do word-completion on the To: line.  I very frequently have two recipients whose username has the same beginning, e.g., johnny15@example.com and johnnyboy@whatsis.com.  When I first start typing "jo", Pegasus correctly completes "johnny15@example.com", and I continue by typing a comma.  When I then type "jo" again, Pegasus again suggests "johnny15@example.com", which is unlikely to be my second recipient.  How often would the sender want to put the same recipient's name twice in the To: line?  It would be better if Pegasus could ignore the recipient which I have just typed, and could suggest "johnnyboy@whatsis.com", the second on its list, instead.

Thanks.

C. 

<p>Hi!</p><p> </p><p>I'm running Pegasus Mail Version 4.72.572 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.</p><p> </p><p>I have my Pegasus set to do word-completion on the To: line.  I very frequently have two recipients whose username has the same beginning, e.g., johnny15@example.com and johnnyboy@whatsis.com.  When I first start typing "jo", Pegasus correctly completes "<span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">johnny15@example.com", and I continue by typing a comma.  When I then type "jo" again, Pegasus again suggests "</span><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">johnny15@example.com", which is unlikely to be my second recipient.  How often would the sender want to put the same recipient's name twice in the To: line?  It would be better if Pegasus could ignore the recipient which I have just typed, and could suggest "</span><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">johnnyboy@whatsis.com", the second on its list, instead.</span></p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p><p>C. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft