Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Mail filtering

I trust you have installed Pegasus Mail in C:\PMAIL and NOT c:\program files directory tree. The latter has read/write access set to Read Only, and that is only bypassed when software is installed.  Rules are normally set up in its NewMail directory (ie: c:\pmail\mail\admin). 

Martin

<p>I trust you have installed Pegasus Mail in C:\PMAIL and NOT c:\program files directory tree. The latter has read/write access set to Read Only, and that is only bypassed when software is installed.  Rules are normally set up in its NewMail directory (ie: c:\pmail\mail\admin). </p><p>Martin </p>

I have experienced a mildly frustrating 'glitch' with the mail filtering part of the program.  It will only recognize a few filtering rules and process them, also I can no long edit or add new rules. Thoughts?  Current version running under Win10

thanks.

Ralph B.

<p>I have experienced a mildly frustrating 'glitch' with the mail filtering part of the program.  It will only recognize a few filtering rules and process them, also I can no long edit or add new rules. Thoughts?  Current version running under Win10</p><p>thanks.</p><p>Ralph B.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft