Community Discussions and Support
Blank messages generated by Mercury

Well, the X-Envelope-To: header is used by MercuryD so that's probably where I would start looking. If you have the disk space you could switch on session logging and see it it happens again.

<p>Well, the <span style="font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 12.096px;">X-Envelope-To: header is used by MercuryD so that's probably where I would start looking.</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> If you have the disk space you could switch on session logging and see it it happens again.</span></p>

I occasionally receive a message from Mercury that only contains the following two lines:

Received: from spooler by localdomain.com (Mercury/32 v4.80.149); 21 May 2018 08:03:24 -0400
X-Envelope-To: sales@localdomain.com

Anyone know what causes this?

I thought I had posted this inquiry a couple of days ago but never saw it on the forum so my apology if it ends up being a duplicate.

<p>I occasionally receive a message from Mercury that only contains the following two lines: </p><p>Received: from spooler by localdomain.com (Mercury/32 v4.80.149); 21 May 2018 08:03:24 -0400 X-Envelope-To: sales@localdomain.com </p><p>Anyone know what causes this? </p><p>I thought I had posted this inquiry a couple of days ago but never saw it on the forum so my apology if it ends up being a duplicate. </p><p> </p>

We should probably first identify the source. Was the message received via MercuryD from a POP3 account? 

<p>We should probably first identify the source. Was the message received via MercuryD from a POP3 account?<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p>

I don't know how to tell.  The two lines I provided make up the entire content of the .CNM.

I don't know how to tell.  The two lines I provided make up the entire content of the .CNM.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft