Community Discussions and Support
AW: Mercury Core Module is frozen while MercuryC is sending?

Hi Paul,

Yes, I did. Indeed, it was a problem with the ISP. But irrespective of this reason I was not aware that Mercury Core is always waiting for MercuryC. Especially internal mails between local users should be processed independent from Mercury's SMTP Client, isn't it?

<p>Hi Paul,</p><p>Yes, I did. Indeed, it was a problem with the ISP. But irrespective of this reason I was not aware that Mercury Core is always waiting for MercuryC. Especially internal mails between local users should be processed independent from Mercury's SMTP Client, isn't it?</p>

Hi guys,

We are using Mercury v4.80.149.

At the moment (since 2 days) we're experiencing a very slow connection speed of MercuryC (SMTP Client) to our ISP over SMTP port 587 (SSL encryption via STARTTLS). But we assume this must be a malfunction at ISP side and a service ticket has already been opened with them.

But what I can see in this connection, as long as MercuryC is sending a job (for example: sending 40 MB presently takes half a hour), Mercury Core Module is frozen. Means e.g. no local mails are being processed and distributed during this time. Of course, all mails are being laid down into the queue folder (by User's Pmail) but the Core Module registers them only after finishing the MercuryC sending job. Is this normal?

<p>Hi guys,</p><p>We are using Mercury v4.80.149.</p><p>At the moment (since 2 days) we're experiencing a very slow connection speed of MercuryC (SMTP Client) to our ISP over SMTP port 587 (SSL encryption via STARTTLS). But we assume this must be a malfunction at ISP side and a service ticket has already been opened with them.</p><p>But what I can see in this connection, as long as MercuryC is sending a job (for example: sending 40 MB presently takes half a hour), Mercury Core Module is frozen. Means e.g. no local mails are being processed and distributed during this time. Of course, all mails are being laid down into the queue folder (by User's Pmail) but the Core Module registers them only after finishing the MercuryC sending job. Is this normal? </p>

Did you get anywhere with this?  It seems as though your ISP is throttling your outgoing email for some reason.

Did you get anywhere with this?  It seems as though your ISP is throttling your outgoing email for some reason.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft