Community Discussions and Support
Daily maintenance loader errors

Hmm probably an oversight during testing. I have this too in my logs during the beta periods in may. It shouldn't be reported as abnormal.

However after David fixed the last memory issues with his memory tracer we haven't had any reason to automatically restart Mercury each night.
After having shut down this feature we have no abnormal terminations in the logs.

<P>Hmm probably an oversight during testing. I have this too in my logs during the beta periods in may. It shouldn't be reported as abnormal.</P> <P>However after David fixed the last memory issues with his memory tracer we haven't had any reason to automatically restart Mercury each night. After having shut down this feature we have no abnormal terminations in the logs.</P>

I have the daily maintence option set to close and restart Mercury at 2:00am each day.

As this is a 'normal operation' of Mercury why do I get the following entries in the loader.txt log file

07-09-04.0200: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination
07-09-04.0202: Normal operation restored - resetting counters.
07-09-05.0200: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination
07-09-05.0203: Normal operation restored - resetting counters.
07-09-06.0201: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination
07-09-06.0203: Normal operation restored - resetting counters.

It seems that Mercury is classing it's own maintenance shut down as 'abnormal'.

Why? 

<p>I have the daily maintence option set to close and restart Mercury at 2:00am each day.</p><p>As this is a 'normal operation' of Mercury why do I get the following entries in the loader.txt log file</p><p>07-09-04.0200: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination 07-09-04.0202: Normal operation restored - resetting counters. 07-09-05.0200: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination 07-09-05.0203: Normal operation restored - resetting counters. 07-09-06.0201: Restarted Mercury after apparent abnormal termination 07-09-06.0203: Normal operation restored - resetting counters.  </p><p>It seems that Mercury is classing it's own maintenance shut down as 'abnormal'.</p><p>Why? </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft