Community Discussions and Support
Old Mail download over again

Thank you for posting that answer.

I have been looking for that answer for the past 5 days, including 3 hours tonight.

Moderators: I suggest that this answer be placed in the sticky FAQs section. 

<P>Thank you for posting that answer.</P><P>I have been looking for that answer for the past 5 days, including 3 hours tonight.</P><P>Moderators: I suggest that this answer be placed in the sticky FAQs section. </P>

I've selected the option to download only the unread messges. Pmail downloads the read messages again (even if there's no new messages) after about 4-5 times of checking for new mail.

How can I fix it so ONLY the new mail are downloaded every time?

<p>I've selected the option to download only the unread messges. Pmail downloads the read messages again (even if there's no new messages) after about 4-5 times of checking for new mail. </p><p> How can I fix it so ONLY the new mail are downloaded every time?  </p><p> </p><p> </p>

- Go to Tools - Internet options... tab Receiving (POP3)
- Select the POP3 configuration file of interest and select Edit...
- Unselect 'Delete on server once it has been succesfully retrieved' under General
- Select 'Download controls' tab and select 'Download only unread mail'

- Go to Tools - Internet options... tab Receiving (POP3) - Select the POP3 configuration file of interest and select Edit... - Unselect 'Delete on server once it has been succesfully retrieved' under General - Select 'Download controls' tab and select 'Download only unread mail'
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft