Mercury Suggestions
This feature is needed !!

Hi

This is something I've already asked for.

Hopefully David will consider it ! [:D]

<p>Hi</p><p>This is something I've already asked for.</p><p>Hopefully David will consider it ! [:D] </p><p> </p>

<tt>I would like to add my support for having IMAP filtering or rules added to Mercury. </tt>

<tt>We need to be able to route mail to a user and then to a folder within that users </tt>

IMAP folder.

<tt>This is a standard feature on several mail servers but not in Mercury. </tt>

<tt>This is a feature we really need - I'm currently testing another free mail server </tt>

that offers this feature. That application is not as good as Mercury, but this could

be the deciding factor.

<tt>Simple rules would work. </tt>

EG:

<tt>User 'BOB': </tt>

<tt>Header " " contains -&gt; move to folder<br>Subject " "contains -&gt; move to folder<br>To " " contains -&gt; move to folder<br>To/CC " " contains -&gt; move to folder<br>From " " contains -&gt; move to folder </tt>

<tt>Please reconsider adding this. </tt>

Thx

&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;I would like to add my support for having IMAP filtering or rules added to Mercury. &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;We need to be able to route mail to a user and then to a folder within that users IMAP folder. &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;This is a standard feature on several mail servers but not in Mercury. &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;This is a feature we really need - I&#039;m currently testing another free mail server that offers this feature. That application is not as good as Mercury, but this could be the deciding factor. &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;Simple rules would work. EG:&lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;User &#039;BOB&#039;: &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;tt&gt;Header &quot; &quot; contains -&amp;gt; move to folder Subject &quot; &quot;contains -&amp;gt; move to folder To &quot; &quot; contains -&amp;gt; move to folder To/CC &quot; &quot; contains -&amp;gt; move to folder From &quot; &quot; contains -&amp;gt; move to folder &lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp; &lt;tt&gt;Please reconsider adding this. Thx&lt;/tt&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft