Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Allow Multiple Attachments - Simultaneously

[quote user="eirman"]Perhaps it should be ON by default.[/quote]

The reason for implementing it were serious issues (like crashes IIRC) when being enabled, otherwise it would never have been considered at all.

<p>[quote user="eirman"]Perhaps it should be ON by default.[/quote]</p><p>The reason for implementing it were serious issues (like crashes IIRC) when being enabled, otherwise it would never have been considered at all. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Please alllow multiple attachments to be added to an outgoing email in a single operation.
(I'm referring to attachments from within a single folder).

Having to add them one by one is a real pain (and is prone to errors).

If I have to send an email with 10 photos, I use Webmail.
With webmail, I can be confident that I have not missed an important file.

Thanks for considering it.

<p>Please alllow multiple attachments to be added to an outgoing email in a <b>single</b> operation. (I'm referring to attachments from within a single folder). </p><p>Having to add them one by one is a real pain (and is prone to errors).</p><p>If I have to send an email with 10 photos, I use Webmail. With webmail, I can be confident that I have not missed an important file.</p><p>Thanks for considering it. </p>

That functionality exists.  The configuration setting is "Allow multiple file selection when adding attachments" located in Tools > Options > General settings > Advanced settings.

<p>That functionality exists.  The configuration setting is "Allow multiple file selection when adding attachments" located in Tools > Options > General settings > Advanced settings. </p>

Thanks Brian - I missed that option several years ago. Silly me!

==============================================

Perhaps it should be ON by default.

Also, consider having the option in the "Outgoing Mail" section of options.

<p>Thanks Brian - I missed that option several years ago. Silly me!</p><p> ==============================================</p><p>Perhaps it should be ON by default.</p><p>Also, consider having the option in the "Outgoing Mail" section of options. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft