Community Discussions and Support
Still downloading mail after deleting identities and POP accounts

Hello

Check the menu Tools/Internet Options/ Receiving POP3   The Check for POP mail should be set to zero seconds

Martin

<p><i>Hello</i></p><p>    Check the menu Tools/Internet Options/ Receiving POP3   The Check for POP mail should be set to zero seconds</p><p>Martin   </p>

First, I have to say that I've been loving Pegasus for almost a year. I am particularly happy with filtering (the reason why I switched over in the first place). I've had a few minor issues but have been able to resolve them quickly and relatively painlessly. [:D]

I had several identities and POP accounts set up (I have several email addresses set up for different purposes), hence the love of filtering. Recently, for two of those identities, I needed to go back to Outlook on a different computer. At first, I wanted to leave messages on the POP server in Pegasus and delete them in Outlook. I configured Pegasus this way. Pegasus was still deleting messages from the server and I could not download them in Outlook. I deleted the POP information and identities in Pegasus. I also set up Outlook to retrieve messages at more frequent intervals. Pegasus is still downloading and deleting messages from the server. I would like to be able to retrieve these messages in Outlook (it is for business and I need Outlook's capabilities fir contact management and scheduling).

Could someone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks a bunch,

Wohica

<p>First, I have to say that I've been loving Pegasus for almost a year. I am particularly happy with filtering (the reason why I switched over in the first place). I've had a few minor issues but have been able to resolve them quickly and relatively painlessly. [:D] </p><p>I had several identities and POP accounts set up (I have several email addresses set up for different purposes), hence the love of filtering. Recently, for two of those identities, I needed to go back to Outlook on a different computer. At first, I wanted to leave messages on the POP server in Pegasus and delete them in Outlook. I configured Pegasus this way. Pegasus was still deleting messages from the server and I could not download them in Outlook. I deleted the POP information and identities in Pegasus. I also set up Outlook to retrieve messages at more frequent intervals. Pegasus is still downloading and deleting messages from the server. I would like to be able to retrieve these messages in Outlook (it is for business and I need Outlook's capabilities fir contact management and scheduling). </p><p> Could someone help me to resolve this issue?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks a bunch,</p><p>Wohica  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft