Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Pop

Hi John,

There is no vulnerability. Its Gmail trying to sell its two factor authentication as well as SPF, DMARC and DKIM . Almost no-one has implemented all these protocols and any, if not all users have experienced disabling problems. The solution is to turn off this new setup and go back to the previous standard international protocols. 

this thread is closed. 

Martin 

<p>Hi John,</p><p>    There is no vulnerability. Its Gmail trying to sell its two factor authentication as well as SPF, DMARC and DKIM . Almost no-one has implemented all these protocols and any, if not all users have experienced disabling problems. The solution is to turn off this new setup and go back to the previous standard international protocols. </p><p>this thread is closed. </p><p>Martin </p>

The only problem I have with pmail is that the pop implementation in 4.73 has some security vulnerability, would be great if this could be fixed.  Thanks

The only problem I have with pmail is that the pop implementation in 4.73 has some security vulnerability, would be great if this could be fixed.  Thanks

Have you got any article that describes the vulnerability and any fixes announced?

Martin 

<p>Have you got any article that describes the vulnerability and any fixes announced?</p><p>Martin </p>

We have no vulnerability article so cannot proceed to investigate or possibly fix this "problem". Please provide us with the article you are citing

Martin 

<p>We have no vulnerability article so cannot proceed to investigate or possibly fix this "problem". Please provide us with the article you are citing</p><p> </p><p>Martin </p>

Sorry about the lack of info.  I tried to set up Pop in Gmail.  Didn't work and when I went to help it said "If an app or device doesn’t meet our security standards, Google will block..." and suggested I could turn on "less secure access".  I did that and the Pop then worked, so I assumed that there was a vulnerability.

Sorry about the lack of info.  I tried to set up Pop in Gmail.  Didn't work and when I went to help it said "If an app or device doesn’t meet our security standards, Google will block..." and suggested I could turn on "less secure access".  I did that and the Pop then worked, so I assumed that there was a vulnerability.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft