Community Discussions and Support
Hi, please any advice is welcome. How to use 2 MercuryC

Hi, I'm currently using Mercury with this scenario.

User11

======>Connect to ip1 instance1 Mercury (localdomain1) and all the outgoing mail it's send with MercC via Smart Relay Host with my provider (externaldomain1.com)

User12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User21

======>Connect to ip2 instance2 Mercury (localdomain2) and all the outgoing mail it's send with MercC via Smart Relay Host wtih my provider (externaldomain2.com)

User22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is to connect email from User11 to User21 currently i use wSMTPEX

But I'm thinking in connect all the user to "NewInstance" of mercury and handle the users as locals.  The problem is howto "Re-Handle" to the correct queue in the previos instances

Example:  

User11@localdomain1 send message to User21@localdomain2  with alias deliver to local recipient.

User21@localdomain2 send message to User22@localdomain2 with alias deliver to local recipient.

Example How to:

User11@localdomain1 send message to jhon@gmail.com how to transfer to  queue in ip1 instance1 Mercury and send it wiht MercC smart host relay1. (Not just forward to another recipient)

User21@localdomain2 send message to jhon@gmail.com how to transfer to  queue in ip2 instance2 Mercury and send it wiht MercC smart host relay2. (Not just forward to another recipient)

It's possible?

Thank you very much

Roberto Navarro from Mexico

<p>Hi, I'm currently using Mercury with this scenario.</p><p> </p><p>User11</p><p>       ======>Connect to ip1 instance1 Mercury (localdomain1) and all the outgoing mail it's send with MercC via Smart Relay Host with my provider (externaldomain1.com)</p><p>User12</p><p> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p>User21        ======>Connect to ip2 instance2 Mercury (localdomain2) and all the outgoing mail it's send with MercC via Smart Relay Host wtih my provider (externaldomain2.com) User22 </p><p> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p>The problem is to connect email from User11 to User21 currently i use wSMTPEX </p><p> </p><p>But I'm thinking in connect all the user to "NewInstance" of mercury and handle the users as locals.  The problem is howto "Re-Handle" to the correct queue in the previos instances</p><p> </p><p>Example:   </p><p>    User11@localdomain1 send message to User21@localdomain2  with alias deliver to local recipient.</p><p>    User21@localdomain2 send message to User22@localdomain2 with alias deliver to local recipient.</p><p>Example How to:</p><p>     User11@localdomain1 send message to jhon@gmail.com how to transfer to  queue in ip1 instance1 Mercury and send it wiht MercC smart host relay1. (Not just forward to another recipient) </p><p>     User21@localdomain2 send message to jhon@gmail.com how to transfer to  queue in ip2 instance2 Mercury and send it wiht MercC smart host relay2. (Not just forward to another recipient)</p><p>It's possible?</p><p> </p><p>Thank you very much</p><p>Roberto Navarro from Mexico </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft