Community Discussions and Support
Anyone have ClamAV 0.102.0 working?

I found the problem.   Running clamd.exe in a command window showed in invalid entry in clamd.conf, the result of an error by me.

I found the problem.   Running clamd.exe in a command window showed in invalid entry in clamd.conf, the result of an error by me.

My attempt at getting ClamAV 0.102.0 working has failed.  I have been unsuccessful at getting clamd.exe to run.  No log entry is created.  I don't know enough about it to know how to troubleshoot.  The behavior is the same as if the "Example" line of clamd.conf had not been remmed out (a visible flash of a command window but the clamd process isn't running).

Any thoughts?

Anyone have it working?

Edit: I'm using the portable version.

<p>My attempt at getting ClamAV 0.102.0 working has failed.  I have been unsuccessful at getting clamd.exe to run.  No log entry is created.  I don't know enough about it to know how to troubleshoot.  The behavior is the same as if the "Example" line of clamd.conf had not been remmed out (a visible flash of a command window but the clamd process isn't running). </p><p>Any thoughts?</p><p>Anyone have it working? </p><p> </p><p>Edit: I'm using the portable version. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft