Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Offline Mode Warning

If I got you right you expect Pmail warns you you are offline when trying to access the Internet after turning this access offline, right? As I said, I look at the icon first and act accordingly. YMMV.

I think I didn't explain myself clearly. Pegasus Mail warns you when even while connected to the Web/LAN you can't establish a POP3, IMAP, SMTP or direct connection. My bad.

And yes, I'm sure your suggestion is welcome. Cheers.

<p>If I got you right you expect Pmail warns you you are offline when trying to access the Internet after turning this access offline, right? As I said, I look at the icon first and act accordingly. YMMV. </p><p>I think I didn't explain myself clearly. Pegasus Mail warns you when even while connected to the Web/LAN you can't establish a POP3, IMAP, SMTP or direct connection. My bad.</p><p>And yes, I'm sure your suggestion is welcome. Cheers. </p>

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

There ought to be a popup alert, when one tries to perform an Online operation
whilst in Offline Mode.

E.G. At the moment, clicking Selective POP Mail Download whilst in offline mode
produces a deceptively 'empty' click with no feedback.

<p>There ought to be a popup alert, when one tries to perform an Online operation whilst in Offline Mode.</p><p>E.G. At the moment, clicking S<b>elective POP Mail Download</b> whilst in offline mode produces a deceptively 'empty' click with no feedback. </p>

When in offline mode a x-red-crossed network graphic is shown at Pmail's bottom-most right (status bar). OTOH if you can't reach the Web while online than you'll get a pop-up warning.

When in offline mode a x-red-crossed network graphic is shown at Pmail's bottom-most right (status bar). OTOH if you can't reach the Web while online than you'll get a pop-up warning.

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

[quote user="Euler GERMAN"]When in offline mode a x-red-crossed network graphic is shown at Pmail's bottom-most right (status bar).[/quote]I'm well aware of that as I regularly click on it. (I never use the File Menu).

[quote user="Euler GERMAN"]OTOH if you can't reach the Web while online than you'll get a pop-up warning.[/quote]Well you are not really online in those circumstances - are you?

I still think mine is a useful suggestion - Let's see if others agree/disagree!

<p>[quote user="Euler GERMAN"]When in offline mode a x-red-crossed network graphic is shown at Pmail's bottom-most right (status bar).[/quote]I'm well aware of that as I regularly click on it. (I never use the File Menu). </p><p> [quote user="Euler GERMAN"]OTOH if you can't reach the Web while online than you'll get a pop-up warning.[/quote]Well you are not <i>really</i> online in those circumstances - are you?</p><p> </p><p>I still think mine is a useful suggestion - Let's see if others agree/disagree! </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft