Pegasus Mail Suggestions
. . . floating "TellTale" Window . . .with suggestion.NEW!

Mr. Harris I presume,
Could there be some sort of indicator placed within this little floating Window to show which e-mail account it is for when using single installation with multiple accounts and checking all accounts for e-mail automagicly?

Suggestion: Maybe use the first letter or one that is not used in any of the other UserNames so we would know which Profile has received e-mail. Maybe Numbering the different accesses and then use that number. My apologies for not thinking of these before, but; learning a very complex software system, XP; e-mail client, Pegasus; plus new cell telies, is a very daunting task for one that is far behind the curve in technologies.

<P>Mr. Harris I presume, Could there be some sort of indicator placed within this little floating Window to show which e-mail account it is for when using single installation with multiple accounts and checking all accounts for e-mail automagicly? </P> <P>Suggestion: Maybe use the first letter or one that is not used in any of the other UserNames so we would know which Profile has received e-mail. Maybe Numbering the different accesses and then use that number. My apologies for not thinking of these before, but; learning a very complex software system, XP; e-mail client, Pegasus; plus new cell telies, is a very daunting task for one that is far behind the curve in technologies. </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft