Community Discussions and Support
Is This An Undocumented Feature ?

Yes, as far as I know it is an undocumented feature, though well known for quite a time. I remember of this matter being brought to our attention in the PM-WIN discussion list.

As you noted it toggles the "Sort unread before read". If you click the unlabelled column-header and then open the Folder menu, you'll see that the option "Sort unread before read" is shown ticked/unticked after each click.

<p>Yes, as far as I know it is an undocumented feature, though well known for quite a time. I remember of this matter being brought to our attention in the PM-WIN discussion list.</p><p>As you noted it toggles the "Sort unread before read". If you click the unlabelled column-header and then open the Folder menu, you'll see that the option "Sort unread before read" is shown ticked/<i>unticked</i> after each click. </p>

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

If you click the unlabelled column-header box above the Message Status Indicators,
all unread messages are brought to the top regardless of sorting order.
(The read messages sort order remains unchanged)

It acts as a toggle, so clicking it again restores unread messages
to the chosen sort position.

NOTE: I could not include an image.
The toggle is just left of  | From | Subject | Date/Time | Size  Column Headers

<p>If you click the unlabelled column-header box above the Message Status Indicators, all unread messages are brought to the top regardless of sorting order. (The read messages sort order remains unchanged) </p><p>It acts as a toggle, so clicking it again restores unread messages to the chosen sort position.</p><p><i>NOTE: I could not include an image. </i>The toggle is just left of <b> | From | Subject | Date/Time | Size</b>  Column Headers </p><p>  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft