Community Discussions and Support
Domain Mailbox Configuration/Syntax

Of course! Say that you want all mail to mydomain.com to go to the mailbox MyDomainDM. First create a user called MyDomainDM. The go to the Local domains tab in Core configuration and add an entry like this:

DM=MyDomainDM             mydomain.com  

Domain changes sometimes require a restart of Mercury so you may need to to that as well. 

<p>Of course! Say that you want all mail to mydomain.com to go to the mailbox <span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">MyDomainDM</span>. First create a user called MyDomainDM. The go to the Local domains tab in Core configuration and add an entry like this:</p><p>DM=<span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">MyDomainDM             </span><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">mydomain.com</span><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">  </span></p><p>Domain changes sometimes require a restart of Mercury so you may need to to that as well.<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p>

I have read and reread the Domain Mailbox Help until I am cross-eyed and I still can't seem to get the syntax structure correct.  Would someone please take pity on me and write an example Domain Mailbox entry?

Thank you.

<p>I have read and reread the Domain Mailbox Help until I am cross-eyed and I still can't seem to get the syntax structure correct.  Would someone please take pity on me and write an example Domain Mailbox entry?</p><p>Thank you.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft