Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Scalable fonts

It's been mentioned in a several threads in the "support" forum, and I have always assumed that it woull bepart of Pmail v.5, but just to be sure that it is on the list here: The most imporetant change that needs ot be made to keep Pmail usable for mnay users is to have properly scalable fonts throughout the application, replacing all current bitmapped fixed-size fonts.

This is a growing problem because (1) all of us are aging, incluidng of course long-time Pmail users, and vision tends to decline with age, and (2) the fixed-pixel-count fonts look smaller and smaller on displays with higher resolution.

Ironically, Pmail can he hardest to use for users with the highest-resolution displays.

The addtional irony is not lost on me that this has become of increading importance ot more Pmail users even while David harris has struggled with reduced vision. I hope for continued improvement in davi'd vision, but also for improved usability fo Pmail v. 5 for users with limited vision.

<p>It's been mentioned in a several threads in the "support" forum, and I have always assumed that it woull bepart of Pmail v.5, but just to be sure that it is on the list here: The most imporetant change that needs ot be made to keep Pmail usable for mnay users is to have properly scalable fonts throughout the application, replacing all current bitmapped fixed-size fonts.</p><p>This is a growing problem because (1) all of us are aging, incluidng of course long-time Pmail users, and vision tends to decline with age, and (2) the fixed-pixel-count fonts look smaller and smaller on displays with higher resolution.</p><p>Ironically, Pmail can he hardest to use for users with the highest-resolution displays. </p><p>The addtional irony is not lost on me that this has become of increading importance ot more Pmail users even while David harris has struggled with reduced vision. I hope for continued improvement in davi'd vision, but also for improved usability fo Pmail v. 5 for users with limited vision. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft