Community Discussions and Support
Why does Pegasus v.4.41 send out a message that looks like this?

Be aware that I have marked this problem as resolved and posted a more detailed and informative message on the issue under the subject:

Pegasus 4.41 reformats reply-messages destroying the ">"-order  

- Henrik Rosenø

<P>Be aware that I have marked this problem as resolved and posted a more detailed and informative message on the issue under the subject:</P> <P><A class=ForumNameRead title="" href="http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/4613.aspx"><STRONG><FONT color=#4c7a9e>Pegasus 4.41 reformats reply-messages destroying the ">"-order </FONT></STRONG></A> </P> <P> - Henrik Rosenø</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

Dear Everybody!

Why does Pegasus v.4.41 send out a message that looks like this:

On 4 Sep 2007 at 8:56,

support-crm@iolo.com wrote (Subject: Re: Shocking

error: PC restarts .. CRM:{8465d0c8-): > > Dear Henrik, > > Thank you for

contacting iolo technologies Customer Care department. We > have reviewed

your inquiry and think the following knowledge base > articles will help

you with your issue. > > - The System Mechanic Disk Defragmentation

wizard restarts due to hard > drive activity >

http://www.iolo.com/customercare/kbarticle.aspx?ID=KBA-01162

> > - Common

issues encountered when using the System Mechanic disk > defragmentation

tool >

http://www.iolo.com/customercare/kbarticle.aspx?ID=KBA-01187 > >

> > If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to

> contact us and we will be happy to assist. You may also find that our >

online Customer Care Center already has answers to many of our customers >

etc. etc.

Best regards,

Henrik Rosenø

<P>Dear Everybody!</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Why does Pegasus v.4.41 send out a message that looks like this:</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P><FONT size=2> <P>On 4 Sep 2007 at 8:56, </FONT><U><FONT color=#008000 size=2>support-crm@iolo.com</U></FONT><FONT size=2> wrote (Subject: Re: Shocking</P> <P>error: PC restarts .. CRM:{8465d0c8-): > > Dear Henrik, > > Thank you for</P> <P>contacting iolo technologies Customer Care department. We > have reviewed</P> <P>your inquiry and think the following knowledge base > articles will help</P> <P>you with your issue. > > - The System Mechanic Disk Defragmentation</P> <P>wizard restarts due to hard > drive activity > </P></FONT><U><FONT color=#008000 size=2> <P>http://www.iolo.com/customercare/kbarticle.aspx?ID=KBA-01162</U></FONT><FONT size=2> > > - Common</P> <P>issues encountered when using the System Mechanic disk > defragmentation</P> <P>tool > </FONT><U><FONT color=#008000 size=2>http://www.iolo.com/customercare/kbarticle.aspx?ID=KBA-01187</U></FONT><FONT size=2> > ></P></FONT><FONT color=#007f00 size=2> <P align=left>> > If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to</P> <P align=left>> contact us and we will be happy to assist. You may also find that our ></P></FONT><FONT size=2> <P>online Customer Care Center already has answers to many of our customers ></P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>etc. etc.</P></FONT><FONT size=2> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Best regards,</P> <P>Henrik Rosenø</P></FONT>

What exactly is it you're concerned with? Just looks like any other mail message to me.

Please be specific about the issue you'd like clarified.

Cheers!

-- David --|

<p>What exactly is it you're concerned with? Just looks like any other mail message to me. Please be specific about the issue you'd like clarified. Cheers! -- David --|  </p>

The ">" characters are supposed to start at column one. Making it possible to see who wrote what in a dialog. So the message has been messed up by some kind of automatic reformat AFTER I pressed the send-button. The mess can be seen both in the Copies to self folder and if I send a copy of the message to my self, via another mail-address.

Best regards,

Henrik Rosenø

<P>The ">" characters are supposed to start at column one. Making it possible to see who wrote what in a dialog. So the message has been messed up by some kind of automatic reformat AFTER I pressed the send-button. The mess can be seen both in the Copies to self folder and if I send a copy of the message to my self, via another mail-address.</P> <P>Best regards,</P> <P>Henrik Rosenø</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

By the way: I forgot to ask: Is it possible to receive answers from this forum by e-mail?

Best regards,

Henrik Rosenø

<P>By the way: I forgot to ask: Is it possible to receive answers from this forum by e-mail?</P> <P>Best regards,</P> <P>Henrik Rosenø</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

[quote user="Henrik Rosenø"]

By the way: I forgot to ask: Is it possible to receive answers from this forum by e-mail?

Best regards,

Henrik Rosenø

[/quote]

If you subscribe to the forum and also select "

Enable Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts." in your personal setup under email then you'll get these via email.

[quote user="Henrik Rosenø"]<p>By the way: I forgot to ask: Is it possible to receive answers from this forum by e-mail?</p> <p>Best regards,</p> <p>Henrik Rosenø</p> <p mce_keep="true"> </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>If you subscribe to the forum and also select " Enable Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts." in your personal setup under email then you'll get these via email.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft