Community Discussions and Support
Moderator deletions

The thread is in Site Feedback.  I moderated the set of messages he send into the Moderated Messages folder.  I wrote back to him and got a reply.  I also requested David H or Peter S delete the user id. I don't know how he got an Id.

Martin 

<p>The thread is in Site Feedback.  I moderated the set of messages he send into the Moderated Messages folder.  I wrote back to him and got a reply.  I also requested David H or Peter S delete the user id. I don't know how he got an Id.</p><p>Martin  </p>

I have removed a number of postings to the Pegasus Mail Community forum from a Chinese(?)  user, that are not related to Pegasus Mail subjects.  Userid is Fish79A

Martin (Moderator)

<p>I have removed a number of postings to the Pegasus Mail Community forum from a Chinese(?)  user, that are not related to Pegasus Mail subjects.  Userid is Fish79A</p><p>Martin (Moderator) </p>

Brave guy!

Did You accidentally realized the thread "Public image" in the sub-forum "Site Feedback"?
I'm really not happy about the lack of any responses....

Stefan  aka  PMAIL NINJA

PS: the "shaw" in your email address doesn't stand for "George Bernard Shaw", no?

--
First of all Pooh said to himself:
'That buzzing-noise means something. You don't get a buzzing-noise like that, just buzzing and buzzing, without its meaning something.'
[Winnie-the-Pooh, Chapter 1]

<p>Brave guy!</p><p>Did You accidentally realized the thread "<strong>Public image</strong>" in the sub-forum "<strong>Site Feedback</strong>"? I'm really not happy about the lack of any responses....</p><p>Stefan  aka  PMAIL NINJA</p><p> PS: the "shaw" in your email address doesn't stand for "George Bernard Shaw", no?</p><p> -- First of all Pooh said to himself: <em>'That buzzing-noise means something. You don't get a buzzing-noise like that, just buzzing and buzzing, without its meaning something.</em>' [Winnie-the-Pooh, Chapter 1] </p>

I am not sure I understand your commenting on"public image". I have moderated the set of emails into the moderator folders.  I am not able to delete the id fisl69a to prevent a repeat.

Martin

<p>I am not sure I understand your commenting on"public image". I have moderated the set of emails into the moderator folders.  I am not able to delete the id fisl69a to prevent a repeat.</p><p>Martin </p>

[quote user="irelam"]

I am not sure I understand your commenting on"public image". I have moderated the set of emails into the moderator folders.  I am not able to delete the id fisl69a to prevent a repeat.[/quote]

It's got nothing to do with this thread here, Martin, just ignore, it's off topic. It took me a while to actually figure out how to find the thread he's refering to and replied to the user directly in his native language so he can complain to me.

<p>[quote user="irelam"]</p><p>I am not sure I understand your commenting on"public image". I have moderated the set of emails into the moderator folders.  I am not able to delete the id fisl69a to prevent a repeat.[/quote] </p><p></p><p>It's got nothing to do with this thread here, Martin, just ignore, it's off topic. It took me a while to actually figure out how to find the thread he's refering to and replied to the user directly in his native language so he can complain to me. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft