Community Discussions and Support
Source for Mercury manual?

I will provide you with the 4.73 manual in pdf by mail

I will provide you with the 4.73 manual in pdf by mail

Does anyone know of the source for the most recent Mercury manual?  I haven't been able to find one here or on pmail.com.

Does anyone know of the source for the most recent Mercury manual?  I haven't been able to find one here or on pmail.com.

If I remember correctly, Mercury Manual is not available for public download but will be provided on purchasing a license only. But I could be wrong.

I've got older manuals for 4.51 and help file for 4.73 here. For the current version 4.81 I'm always using the integrated help content of Mercury.

<p>If I remember correctly, Mercury Manual is not available for public download but will be provided on purchasing a license only. But I could be wrong.</p><p>I've got older manuals for 4.51 and help file for 4.73 here. For the current version 4.81 I'm always using the integrated help content of Mercury. </p>

Thanks Joerg.  I had a v4.73 manual that became the victim of file cleanup of my server downloads area.  I hoped it would be easier to download one than to locate a backup from which to retrieve it.  I also was curious whether one had been produced for v4.8x  Like you, I rely on the help file for specific help but it's hard to beat a searchable pdf document when trying to learn about a particular topic.

Thanks Joerg.  I had a v4.73 manual that became the victim of file cleanup of my server downloads area.  I hoped it would be easier to download one than to locate a backup from which to retrieve it.  I also was curious whether one had been produced for v4.8x  Like you, I rely on the help file for specific help but it's hard to beat a searchable pdf document when trying to learn about a particular topic.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft