Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Feature request address book

I am indeed! And I have been using Pegasus for a very long time (since Version 2.xx) and even used that feature.
I just recently saw the above described feature in Outlook:the drop-down-list of all the available addresses that start with "he" fro example is just very useful if you have large addressbooks (like myself) and aditionally several people whose name starts with "david" for example.
To be able to chose from a drop-down-list is just so much easier than to remember the exact email addresses in case you have more than one "David" or so.

Hermann

I am indeed! And I have been using Pegasus for a very long time (since Version 2.xx) and even used that feature. I just recently saw the above described feature in Outlook:the drop-down-list of all the available addresses that start with "he" fro example is just very useful if you have large addressbooks (like myself) and aditionally several people whose name starts with "david" for example. To be able to chose from a drop-down-list is just so much easier than to remember the exact email addresses in case you have more than one "David" or so. Hermann

I think it would be very valuable indeed if, in redesigning features for the address book, name or email completion would work similra to that of outlook or similar programs: i.e., as you start typing, you are being presented with a drop-down-list of all the options for "her...." (mann) and these options will be reduced as you type along, finally givin you only a few choces of the email-addresses you might finally clock on to use them.
(I hope I made myself clear -- but my mother tongue is not english.)

Regards
Hermann

I think it would be very valuable indeed if, in redesigning features for the address book, name or email completion would work similra to that of outlook or similar programs: i.e., as you start typing, you are being presented with a drop-down-list of all the options for "her...." (mann) and these options will be reduced as you type along, finally givin you only a few choces of the email-addresses you might finally clock on to use them. (I hope I made myself clear -- but my mother tongue is not english.) Regards Hermann

Are you aware of the existing address completion feature in Pegasus? Look under tools | options | outgoing mail | messages and replies, bottom pane.

Bart

<P>Are you aware of the existing address completion feature in Pegasus? Look under tools | options | outgoing mail | messages and replies, bottom pane.</P> <P>Bart</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft