Community Discussions and Support
lots os   when replying

<p>Hi all,</p><p>When replying to certan sender, his original header appears as having lots of " " strings (non-breaking space in HTML, if I know it right) instead of simple space ( ) characters. How can I get rid of these?</p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Peter </span></p>

&lt;p&gt;Hi all,&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When replying to certan sender, his original header appears as having lots of &quot;&amp;nbsp;&quot; strings (non-breaking space in HTML, if I know it right) instead of simple space ( ) characters. How can I get rid of these?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;Peter&nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
edited Nov 1 '20 at 4:34 pm

Hi all,

When replying to certan sender, his original header appears as having lots of "&nbsp;" strings (non-breaking space in HTML, if I know it right) instead of simple space ( ) characters. How can I get rid of these?

Peter 

&lt;p&gt;Hi all,&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When replying to certan sender, his original header appears as having lots of &quot;&amp;amp;nbsp;&quot; strings (non-breaking space in HTML, if I know it right) instead of simple space ( ) characters. How can I get rid of these?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;Peter&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

Headers like Subject cannot have  nbsp as it belongs to Html streams. The original stream probably contains either x'A0' or char(160) characters, which will get converted to nbsp.

Martin 

&lt;p&gt;Headers like Subject cannot have&amp;nbsp; nbsp as it belongs to Html streams. The original stream probably contains either x&#039;A0&#039; or char(160) characters, which will get converted to nbsp.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Martin&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure however what to do with it..... It is a web based email system where these emails come from, and I'm not sure there's any setting there which can change anything regarding this habit....

But thanks anyway!

&lt;p&gt;Thanks for your reply. I&#039;m not sure however what to do with it..... It is a web based email system where these emails come from, and I&#039;m not sure there&#039;s any setting there which can change anything regarding this habit....&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;But thanks anyway!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft