Community Discussions and Support
Default size of preview window

Pane resizing has stuck between sessions in my test.  If you running the main Pegasus Mail window maximized try windowing it stretched full screen and see if the new sizing will stick.  Check the "Save the Pegasus Mail desktop state between sessions" option as well.  The help file doesn't reference pane size it's worth consideration during troubleshooting.

Pane resizing has stuck between sessions in my test.  If you running the main Pegasus Mail window maximized try windowing it stretched full screen and see if the new sizing will stick.  Check the "Save the Pegasus Mail desktop state between sessions" option as well.  The help file doesn't reference pane size it's worth consideration during troubleshooting.

How can I change the size of the preview area. I would like more of the email to be visible and fewer entries in the message list.

How can I change the size of the preview area. I would like more of the email to be visible and fewer entries in the message list.

Larry Hess CPA | Albuquerque NM

Locate the divider bar between the panes and drag it resize the panes (there is a vertical one too).  The divider bars are barely visible but slowly dragging the cursor from pane to pane will identify them.

I assume your are talking about Preview mode.

<p>Locate the divider bar between the panes and drag it resize the panes (there is a vertical one too).  The divider bars are barely visible but slowly dragging the cursor from pane to pane will identify them.</p><p>I assume your are talking about Preview mode. </p>

Thanks Brian, I know about that but what is happening is that even though I position it the way I want, the next time I open Pegasus it is the same as before my change. What I want is to make the new position the default.

Thanks Brian, I know about that but what is happening is that even though I position it the way I want, the next time I open Pegasus it is the same as before my change. What I want is to make the new position the default.

Larry Hess CPA | Albuquerque NM

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft