Community Discussions and Support
Can't get any iOS mail app to work

I'm exhausted from testing different iOS mail apps for IMAP access to

a test mailbox (my Spam mailbox).  None will refresh and display the actual content of

the mail folder.  The Outlook app says there are no new messages even though there are +50.  Spark

only displays the list of messages it access during it original connection several days ago even

though those have all been deleted.  Edison won't connect (doesn't send a

STARTTLS command), there was a forth that is completely forgettable

other than it appeared to connect but no messages were displayed, similar

to the Outlook app behavior.

I can see connections in the MercuryI window but no data is displayed by the apps.  It just shouldn't be this hard.

I don't know what kind of help to ask for other

than to request a response from anyone who has an iOS email app working.

<p>I'm exhausted from testing different iOS mail apps for IMAP access to a test mailbox (my Spam mailbox).  None will refresh and display the actual content of the mail folder.  The Outlook app says there are no new messages even though there are +50.  Spark only displays the list of messages it access during it original connection several days ago even though those have all been deleted.  Edison won't connect (doesn't send a STARTTLS command), there was a forth that is completely forgettable other than it appeared to connect but no messages were displayed, similar to the Outlook app behavior.</p><p>I can see connections in the MercuryI window but no data is displayed by the apps.  It just shouldn't be this hard.</p>I don't know what kind of help to ask for other than to request a response from anyone who has an iOS email app working.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft