Community Discussions and Support
Strange behaviour

I agree with your point on vertical scrolling halted when at the bottom of the editing screen. I try to scroll down before the editing cursor reaches the bottom of the window.

I have not seen the overlaying screen issue as I keep all my screens visible. I use Tile to show all the windows.

Martin 

<p>I agree with your point on vertical scrolling halted when at the bottom of the editing screen. I try to scroll down before the editing cursor reaches the bottom of the window.</p><p>I have not seen the overlaying screen issue as I keep all my screens visible. I use Tile to show all the windows.</p><p>Martin </p>

At times, and without apparent cause, Pegasus starts behaving strangely.

The prominent symptom is that if there is a mail or folder list pane overlaying another mail or folder list pane, if I move, close, or shrink the overlay pane will leave that part of the overlaid pane blank. i.e. it won't repaint the area that was covered up.

Another symptom when this happens when I'm composing a message, the compose pane will not go into scrolling mode when I write lines beyond the bottom.

Minimize and then restore the Pmail window MAY or MAY NOT resolve the problem (usually not).  Sometimes it MAY restore just by changing panes or the blanked area changes!

It seems that whatever is responsible for pane management is clogging up.

Closing and restarting is the only sure way to restore correct behaviour.

<p>At times, and without apparent cause, Pegasus starts behaving strangely. The prominent symptom is that if there is a mail or folder list pane overlaying another mail or folder list pane, if I move, close, or shrink the overlay pane will leave that part of the overlaid pane blank. i.e. it won't repaint the area that was covered up. Another symptom when this happens when I'm composing a message, the compose pane will not go into scrolling mode when I write lines beyond the bottom. Minimize and then restore the Pmail window MAY or MAY NOT resolve the problem (usually not).  Sometimes it MAY restore just by changing panes or the blanked area changes! </p><p>It seems that whatever is responsible for pane management is clogging up. </p><p> </p><p>Closing and restarting is the only sure way to restore correct behaviour. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft