Community Discussions and Support
IERenderer 2.6.3.6 lets pmail time out

[quote user="idw"]

... for providing me with a minidump file ...
[/quote]

Done

[quote user="idw"]

... Maybe I also need your help for testing some IER versions for me?
[/quote]

Do not hesitate to contact me.

<p>[quote user="idw"]</p><p>... for providing me with a minidump file ... [/quote]</p><p>Done</p><p>[quote user="idw"]</p><p>... Maybe I also need your help for testing some IER versions for me? [/quote]</p><p> Do not hesitate to contact me. </p>

A little bit different situation, but same symptom:

German PMail 4.73 with IERenderer 2.6.3.5 - everything is ok

Update to 2.6.3.6 (via ierenderersetup.exe in resp. zip-file)

PMail starts and times out with empty panes

Uninstall 2.6.3.6, install 2.6.3.5

everything is fine again

[edit]

PC is Windows 10 2004 Pro

<p>A little bit different situation, but same symptom:</p><p>German PMail 4.73 with IERenderer 2.6.3.5 - everything is ok</p><p>Update to 2.6.3.6 (via ierenderersetup.exe in resp. zip-file) </p><p>PMail starts and times out with empty panes </p><p>Uninstall 2.6.3.6, install 2.6.3.5</p><p>everything is fine again </p><p>[edit]</p><p>PC is Windows 10 2004 Pro </p>

One more point you might pay attention to: the PC doesn't have IE installed anymore, it is Edge Chromium edition.

One more point you might pay attention to: the PC doesn't have IE installed anymore, it is Edge Chromium edition.

[quote user="ms007"]One more point you might pay attention to: the PC doesn't have IE installed anymore, it is Edge Chromium edition.[/quote]

Windows 10 always comes with IE, no matter whether you see it or not, otherwise lots of other non-MS applications would fail to run. For its current state see here.

<p>[quote user="ms007"]One more point you might pay attention to: the PC doesn't have IE installed anymore, it is Edge Chromium edition.[/quote]</p><p>Windows 10 always comes with IE, no matter whether you see it or not, otherwise lots of other non-MS applications would fail to run. For its current state see <a mce_href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer#End_of_life" target="_blank" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer#End_of_life">here</a>. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

[quote user="ms007"]PMail starts and times out with empty panes

Uninstall 2.6.3.6, install 2.6.3.5[/quote]

Ok, now we're getting closer to the source of the issue since if it's only a one version issue its related to only a very few couple lines of code I need to review, So please - whatever your name is - can you please contact me via IER's about dialog to provide you with a link to Pegasus Mail's debug binary for providing me with a minidump file I can use for debugging so I can fix IER? Maybe I also need your help for testing some IER versions for me?
[quote user="ms007"]PMail starts and times out with empty panes <p>Uninstall 2.6.3.6, install 2.6.3.5[/quote]</p>Ok, now we're getting closer to the source of the issue since if it's only a one version issue its related to only a very few couple lines of code I need to review, So please - whatever your name is - can you please contact me via IER's about dialog to provide you with a link to Pegasus Mail's debug binary for providing me with a minidump file I can use for debugging so I can fix IER? Maybe I also need your help for testing some IER versions for me?
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft