Community Discussions and Support
Windows 10 and Pegasus Mail 4.73 : open mail freeze

Last open ok 8 oct 2021, no use before today.

Open mail freeze application, rolling blue windows and white shape, no error 1h wait don't change, only solution is to close. I can read mail only by "Reply" but no attachment.
PMAIL V 4.73.639 and IERenderer V 2.4.10.3 (original from install)
Windows 10 Education V 1909 build 18363.1854.

Take IERenderer Version 2.6.4.31 here : https://www.pmpgp.de/renderer/History.htm and program can't start, freeze after give name (load folder...).

It's a bit boring because I use it for work.

Request help !!!

Last open ok 8 oct 2021, no use before today. Open mail freeze application, rolling blue windows and white shape, no error 1h wait don't change, only solution is to close. I can read mail only by "Reply" but no attachment. PMAIL V 4.73.639 and IERenderer V 2.4.10.3 (original from install) Windows 10 Education V 1909 build 18363.1854. Take IERenderer Version 2.6.4.31 here : https://www.pmpgp.de/renderer/History.htm and program can't start, freeze after give name (load folder...). It's a bit boring because I use it for work. Request help !!!

I am not certain whether your problem is associated with every message or occasional ones but if it is occasional ones then upgrading IERenderer might help. You referenced the URL to its history but I could not tell whether you had downloaded and installed the latest version (2.6.4.31). If not, download it from https://www.pmpgp.de/renderer/IERenderer.zip.

I am not certain whether your problem is associated with every message or occasional ones but if it is occasional ones then upgrading IERenderer might help. You referenced the URL to its history but I could not tell whether you had downloaded and installed the latest version (2.6.4.31). If not, download it from https://www.pmpgp.de/renderer/IERenderer.zip.

This is for all messages regardless of the folder. And I tried the latest version of IERendere (Version 2.6.4.31) but the program does not launch anymore. I had to uninstall IERenderer and put back the files (DLL) that I had saved.

This is for all messages regardless of the folder. And I tried the latest version of IERendere (Version 2.6.4.31) but the program does not launch anymore. I had to uninstall IERenderer and put back the files (DLL) that I had saved.

I am at a loss. I am not aware of any condition that would cause Pegasus Mail to fail to start after upgrading IERenderer. I am also unclear about what you mean by "rolling blue windows and white shape". I thought it was an empty message reader window but I no longer think so considering it is occurring with every message. A screenshot might be helpful.

I am at a loss. I am not aware of any condition that would cause Pegasus Mail to fail to start after upgrading IERenderer. I am also unclear about what you mean by "rolling blue windows and white shape". I thought it was an empty message reader window but I no longer think so considering it is occurring with every message. A screenshot might be helpful.

As a first step I would try a reinstall of Pegasus Mail on top of the old version as if doing an update.

Edit: What most likely happend after Oct. 8th was a Windows update, so doing a reinstall might be the best option anyway. Further information about the path your Pegasus Mail is installed to would be helpful for more advice.

As a first step I would try a reinstall of Pegasus Mail on top of the old version as if doing an update. Edit: What most likely happend after Oct. 8th was a Windows update, so doing a reinstall might be the best option anyway. Further information about the path your Pegasus Mail is installed to would be helpful for more advice.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
edited Oct 19 '21 at 4:53 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft