Pegasus Mail
PM cannot find default Browser

Suddenly links in PM direct me only to Edge or IE instead of my default browser. I have reset the protocols to now avail

Suddenly links in PM direct me only to Edge or IE instead of my default browser. I have reset the protocols to now avail

This happened to me not only in Pegasus. I found this answer on the web: in Windows setting find the setting for the default. Change it to something other than what you want. Reopen settings and change it back. It worked.

This happened to me not only in Pegasus. I found this answer on the web: in Windows setting find the setting for the default. Change it to something other than what you want. Reopen settings and change it back. It worked.

Thanks. It turned out that some adjustments had been made by the adminsitrator to the PM renderer. I had to update this to solve the problem.

Thanks. It turned out that some adjustments had been made by the adminsitrator to the PM renderer. I had to update this to solve the problem.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft