Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Distribution Lists

Oh in that case I say kewl.... I look forward to seeing the results [H]

Oh in that case I say kewl.... I look forward to seeing the results [H]

Hi David,

I have a a wee request wish for the distribution lists... Many ISP only allow you to send out a restricted number of emails at any one time. ie Xtra here in NZ is 100.   This means we have to break our lists in several in stead on having a master list

My wish or request would be a simple numbering on the list view pane so you can instantly see how many are in that particular list

<P>Hi David,</P> <P>I have a a wee request wish for the distribution lists... Many ISP only allow you to send out a restricted number of emails at any one time. ie Xtra here in NZ is 100.   This means we have to break our lists in several in stead on having a master list</P> <P>My wish or request would be a simple numbering on the list view pane so you can instantly see how many are in that particular list</P>

I'll be doing better than that - I'll be adding "bursting" options to allow you to limit the number of addressees per message/transaction. Can't tell you when, but it's on the list (pardon the pun).

Cheers!

-- David --

I'll be doing better than that - I'll be adding "bursting" options to allow you to limit the number of addressees per message/transaction. Can't tell you when, but it's on the list (pardon the pun). Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft