Site Feedback
password rechange

Had an unsuccessful try to login after site relaunch, hitting the login button and nothing happens. I went via "forget password" and change it to a new temporary. After logout and new login via temporary, i tried to rechange the password. I got a red message in the left corner of the password change screen with something like the old password did not match (forget to make a screenshot) but the password was changed. I am now writing after login with the new password.

Had an unsuccessful try to login after site relaunch, hitting the login button and nothing happens. I went via "forget password" and change it to a new temporary. After logout and new login via temporary, i tried to rechange the password. I got a red message in the left corner of the password change screen with something like the old password did not match (forget to make a screenshot) but the password was changed. I am now writing after login with the new password.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft