Pegasus Mail Suggestions
PMail Filter Screen Needs Update

The display screen for PMail Filters needs update.

1) At present the Scroll Bar does NOT work, this need fix.

2) Need a Search feature like Browsers have.
My filter list is very long and when I add/edit a filter, at present I have to use Up/Down and read entries to find where the filter is for edit, or where to add a new filter to a given domain that is already listed.

The display screen for PMail Filters needs update. 1) At present the Scroll Bar does NOT work, this need fix. 2) Need a Search feature like Browsers have. My filter list is very long and when I add/edit a filter, at present I have to use Up/Down and read entries to find where the filter is for edit, or where to add a new filter to a given domain that is already listed.

=== MageMaster === USN (22yrs) Vietnam Vet IT Technician (fully retired)

As a work-around you might want to work on the filter file in a text editor. For locating these files go to Han's website about Pegasus Mail's file types, names and locations.

As a work-around you might want to work on the filter file in a text editor. For locating these files go to Han's website about [Pegasus Mail's file types, names and locations](http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/pf_pmfiles.html).
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft