Community Discussions and Support
ClamAV EOL...What are the options?

My old employer just contacted me requesting help with the EOL of ClamAV. They say that they received notice that EOL is Jan 3rd. What are the options?

My old employer just contacted me requesting help with the EOL of ClamAV. They say that they received notice that EOL is Jan 3rd. What are the options?

I should have done some research before posting. I have found that EOL applies to versions prior to .103. I don't know what version they are running but am certain that they haven't done any upgrades. I've been away from it for too long to remember the process. Does anyone have any notes that they are willing to share that would help refresh my memory?

I should have done some research before posting. I have found that EOL applies to versions prior to .103. I don't know what version they are running but am certain that they haven't done any upgrades. I've been away from it for too long to remember the process. Does anyone have any notes that they are willing to share that would help refresh my memory?

I went to the office this afternoon and determined that they were running ClamAV 0.102.4. I was shocked to see that nothing had been touched since I left 15 months ago. I found the notes I had left them which helped me get them updated to 0.104.1.

I went to the office this afternoon and determined that they were running ClamAV 0.102.4. I was shocked to see that nothing had been touched since I left 15 months ago. I found the notes I had left them which helped me get them updated to 0.104.1.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft