Site Feedback
Can notifications identify Pegasus or Mercury?

Rolf,
Please look into what the options are for including the program and category in all emailed notifications. Currently, notifications of new posts to the Mercury and Pegasus Mail subcategories only reference the subcategory name without reference to Mercury or Pegasus. Worse is that email notifications of replies only contain reference to the discussion topic. The link is valuable but once there, a reply to a discussion requires making a mental note of where the discussion is, logging in (which redirects to the home page), and then navigating back to the discussion. It would be nice to know where the post is so as to be able to login first and then navigate to it.

Thanks!

Rolf, Please look into what the options are for including the program and category in all emailed notifications. Currently, notifications of new posts to the Mercury and Pegasus Mail subcategories only reference the subcategory name without reference to Mercury or Pegasus. Worse is that email notifications of replies only contain reference to the discussion topic. The link is valuable but once there, a reply to a discussion requires making a mental note of where the discussion is, logging in (which redirects to the home page), and then navigating back to the discussion. It would be nice to know where the post is so as to be able to login first and then navigate to it. Thanks!

Email notification templates are easily modified, so I've added the category placeholder to the reply template. As far as I can see there is no way to have the main category added there though.

On the other hand, when logged in you should be able to see links to all recent notifications when clicking the bell icon in the top menu.

Email notification templates are easily modified, so I've added the category placeholder to the reply template. As far as I can see there is no way to have the main category added there though. On the other hand, when logged in you should be able to see links to all recent notifications when clicking the bell icon in the top menu.

Thank you Rolf.

I hadn't thought about using the recent notifications as a navigation tool. That is a good suggestion.

Thank you Rolf. I hadn't thought about using the recent notifications as a navigation tool. That is a good suggestion.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft