Community Discussions and Support
MiniDump crash report extension updated

For those of you already using it or encountering crashes and hangs or freezes: I've updated my MiniDump reporting extension for better supporting the upcoming Pegasus Mail v4.8 and reporting some more details in the automatically created message for submitting the dump file. It may be downloaded from https://www.pmpgp.de/pmtools/MiniDumpAndSources.zip.

For those of you already using it or encountering crashes and hangs or freezes: I've updated my MiniDump reporting extension for better supporting the upcoming Pegasus Mail v4.8 and reporting some more details in the automatically created message for submitting the dump file. It may be downloaded from https://www.pmpgp.de/pmtools/MiniDumpAndSources.zip.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Unfortunately I had to update this debugging tool again because it wouldn't find the proper ReadMe file for the English version with Pegasus Mail 4.8 due to its renamed resource file(s). Since exceptions are difficult to invoke in proper places for apropriate tests on purpose this one slipped through testing, I'm sorry.

Unfortunately I had to update this debugging tool again because it wouldn't find the proper ReadMe file for the English version with Pegasus Mail 4.8 due to its renamed resource file(s). Since exceptions are difficult to invoke in proper places for apropriate tests on purpose this one slipped through testing, I'm sorry.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft