Community Discussions and Support
Erroneous message about queued messages

Every time I open Pmail I get a message asking if I want to continue editing an email or delete it and continue. I respond to delete but the message persists and there is nothing in the Review Queued Message screen. I will appreciate any advice on how to get back to normal.

Every time I open Pmail I get a message asking if I want to continue editing an email or delete it and continue. I respond to delete but the message persists and there is nothing in the Review Queued Message screen. I will appreciate any advice on how to get back to normal.

Larry Hess CPA | Albuquerque NM

I believe the message you are seeing is being triggered by a saved message. Check that first.

If that isn't it, look for a zero length saved message file. These may be .PMX, .PNX or .PMW files located in your mailbox directory. Delete any zero length ones that you find

I believe the message you are seeing is being triggered by a saved message. Check that first. If that isn't it, look for a zero length saved message file. These may be .PMX, .PNX or .PMW files located in your mailbox directory. Delete any zero length ones that you find

Thanks Brian. I had saved a message but when I saw the prompt to edit I did that and then cancelled thinking that would delete the saved message.

Thanks Brian. I had saved a message but when I saw the prompt to edit I did that and then cancelled thinking that would delete the saved message.

Larry Hess CPA | Albuquerque NM

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft